Traveling to Disneyland Resort this year for the 60th Anniversary? We will be posting a series of helpful travel tips to make your vacation more magical.
Now that you know how you can get to Disneyland you are in need of tickets. There are a few different options and I will showcase them all so that when planning your trip you can budget and shop according to your families needs.
Single Day Tickets VS Multi Day Tickets
- Single Day – One park/One day
- Multi Day – 2-5 Day tickets are the standard available. For longer stays consider an Annual Passport (details to come in future post).
- All Guests aged 3 years and older at time of travel require valid park tickets to gain admission.
- Tickets are in two age brackets, 3-9 years and 10+. (prices will vary)
- One Park Per Day- Allows you to enter one of the two parks per day, each day of your ticket.
- Park Hoppers- Allows you to enter each of the parks (Disneyland, Disney’s California Adventure) on the same day! It also allows you to go back and forth between the parks as many times as you like in one day. Just remember to get your hand stamp upon exit and keep your ticket with you for re-entry.
- The Park Hopper option can be added to any base ticket, if a 4 day ticket is purchased the Park Hopper option is added for all 4 days, not a fraction of the days. It is all or nothing.
If you are visiting with a 3, 4 or 5 day ticket you will be able to experience select attractions, dining locations, stores and entertainment one hour prior to regular scheduled park opening on one day of your visit (see Disneyland Calendar for up to date scheduled Magic Mornings). To use this bonus feature you will need to purchase your tickets in advance of arrival.
Limited time offer for Southern California Residents: Valid Jan. 7, 2015 – May 21, 2015
2 day ticket starting at $139 for one park per day. Park Hopper option available as add on, additional charges and fees apply. Valid only for Southern California Residents with zip codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja Residents with zip codes 21000-22999. Proof of residency required and time of purchase and upon entrance to parks.
For current pricing and purchasing details please contact your local travel agent or visit https://disneyland.disney.go.com/tickets/, all items subject to change with out notice.
Stay tuned for more on Annual Passports, Vacation Packages and Special Event tickets!
However you travel, be safe and do it well.