Salut, mes amis!
I’m back from my summer vacation and ready for more Disney adventures! With this heat, I need to spend some time in cooler places. What better way to enjoy the indoors than with friends, food, and libations?
Happy hour isn’t just an after-the-workday gathering anymore. Whether you’re stopping by Disneyland for the morning or making a few days of it, here are some local happy hour selections for Saturday and Sunday.
Aloha Hour | 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine (https://www.roysrestaurant.com)
- Hawaiian-inspired cocktails for $7
- Kona Brewing Co. beer for $3
- Asian-inspired bites for $7
- A mouthwatering Wagyu Burger for $10
Therapy Hour | 9:00 pm to Close
Who Song and Larry’s Cal-Mex Cantina (http://www.whosongandlarrys.com)
- Moonshine-based drinks called Moonshakers for $5
- House margaritas for $5
- Shareable drinks are $5 off
- Bar bites, including mini tacos, for $5
Though the happy hour menu is limited, the full restaurant menu offers a wide variety of plates great for sharing.
Happy Hour | All Day
The Pint House Fullerton (http://www.thepinthousefullerton.com)
- Selected draft beers are $3, with $1 off all other beers
- Appetizers are 20% off
There’s another location in Orange offering a slightly different all day Sunday happy hour, but the locals prefer the Fullerton location for the outdoor patio and service.
Enjoy! Until next time!