You don’t need any special credentials to be a guest blogger- just an interest in the focus of this blog. In fact, we encourage you to get in touch with us even if you don’t think of yourself as a writer. We want to bring many voices into this conversation. You can pitch us any idea and We’ll help you frame it, if you feel you need guidance.
Things to keep in mind:
- Contact us with an idea or two in mind, not just simply with the general idea that you want to guest blog.
- This blog has a very specific focus on Disney. Please familiarize yourself with our site before contacting us. If you’re not a regular reader, poke around and get a feel for the kind of posts we write.
- All guest posts will include a bio of the author (to be provided by the author).
- You may link to your blog or website, etc. Any links MUST be kid friendly. This is non-negotiable.
- No hard selling. You’re welcome to link to your sites or to mention your books. Any links to other sites, however, must be related to your post. Read some of my posts to get a sense of the kind of links we provide. DO NOT contact us if your sole purpose is to try to sell your products on this blog.
- Posts should be 500 words or less. If you feel you have a great idea and want to write something longer, pitch us. (Some of my most popular posts have been over 600 words, so I’m open to a great idea).
- Posts should be edited for proper grammar, spelling, mechanics, etc. If you feel you’re weak in this area, ask someone else to proofread for you. We’ll also do a final edit before posting.
If you are interesting, please send us an email at email@example.com