It’s here! It’s finally here! I feel like jumping for joy sharing this news with you all. As someone who enjoys planning, being in-the-know, and connected to technology, this is very exciting.
The Disneyland Resort has launched a FREE mobile app for guests to download on their smartphones. It is currently available for Android users in the GooglePlay Store and the Apple App Store. Just search “Disneyland” and it comes up with a white castle blue back ground icon.
This app includes great tools such as: Park Hours, Wait Times, Entertainment Schedule, Photo Pass Locator,
Ticket Purchases, Park Maps and GPS (for better park map viewing), Character Locator, Dining Information and the ability to make dining reservations via web browser, Guest Services, Hotels, Recreation, Shops, and More!
The official Disneyland Statement says:
- Check Wait Times: See attraction wait times for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park at a glance.
- Skip the Ticket Lines: Buy park tickets with the app and show your barcode at the gate for admission when you first get to the park! No ticket booth lines to stand in or e-tickets to print out.
- Exploring Made Easy: Find what you’re looking for quickly with GPS-enabled maps that show your location and the attractions, restaurants, shops and more near you.
- A Plus for Annual Passholders: Link your passes to view blockout calendars and expiration dates. Show your digital pass barcode at the gate for admission when you arrive!
- Locate Favorite Characters: Get those autograph books ready! You’ll magically know when—and where—Disney Characters are appearing in the parks.
- The Details You Need: See park hours, schedules, accessibility information and descriptions for attractions, entertainment and more.
This app also links to your current Disneyland.com account, existing tickets, future tickets, and Annual Passes so that guests can have the bar code scanned on their phone instead of paper or plastic ticket (hand stamps are still recommended for ticketed guests). For Annual Pass holders, discounts will still require your physical annual pass and ID card.
Although I haven’t tested this app to it’s fullest yet, I am keen to say this will be a great addition to your travel plans for upcoming trips to the Happiest Place on Earth. I hope to report back as soon as I have had more of a chance to use all of its features.
Android devices, download on the Google Play Store: https://t.co/Xwhp0BGqnM