The Disney merchandise event team announced earlier today that there will be a Diamond Celebration kick-off event May 20th-21st. This event will include shopping, seminars, and entertainment!
Here are the details:
Diamond Package – $100
Event admission includes panel discussion, signings and other entertainment and activities as follows:
- Merchandise Pick-up & Event Store Shopping
- Merchandise Artists & Authors Signings
- Silent Auction
- Trading Area
- Entertainment/Panel Discussion – “Disneyland Dreamers & Doers” with Mouseketeers Bobby Burgess and Sherry Van Meter, among others
Other event offerings include:
- ONE (1) Commemorative Disney PhotoPass Digital Download
- TWO (2) Commemorative Gifts
- First opportunity to pre-purchase select Diamond Celebration-themed merchandise via the Random Selection Process. To View Merchandise Catalog click here.
Tickets for the Diamond Package are $100 per person and are limited to availability. No discounts apply.
Reservations for the Diamond Celebration Merchandise Event will be accepted only viawww.DisneyParksMerchandise.com beginning Thursday, March 26, 2015, at 11:00 a.m. (Pacific Time). Tip: Only one (1) Guest per reservation is allowed. It will be necessary for each Guest to register individually.
Here’s a sneak peak of the merchandise:
Will you be attending the event? Anything you’re dying to have? Let us know!
Details courtesy of disneyparks.com