If you’re interested in art, book signings, dolls, and even more art, October will be an exciting month for you! There are several merchandise events going on at the Resort, and I encourage you to check out the website for more information about each event.
- October 3rd: Artist Noah will be will be making an appearance and hosting a signing from 2:00p – 5:00p at Off the Page in Disney California Adventure.
- October 3rd – 4th: Edward Allen from Haunted Memories will be setting up shop in the WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney on October 3rd, 4th, 24th, and 25th from 2:00p – 5:00p each day.
- October 10th: WonderGround Gallery is hosting an artist showcase in Downtown Disney to celebrate the new works by Jeff Granito, Dave Quiggle, and Javier Soto from 3:00p – 5:00p.
- October 16th – 18th: Artist and Doll Designer Linda Rick will be at the China Closet in Disneyland from October 16th – 18th and October 23rd – 25th from 12:00p – 10:00p to celebrate the newest Dolls in her collection, as well as fan favorites.
- October 17th: Don Hahn and Tracey Miller-Zarneke will be hosting a book signing and special appearance event for their newest book, Before Ever After from 9:00a – 11:00a at Disneyana in Disneyland Park.
- October 17th – 18th: Artists Beth and Mark Brickey from Hero Handmade Goods will be hosting an artist showcase, signing, and demonstration from 2:00p – 5:00p at WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney.
- All Month of October: The Artist in Residence at WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney is Miss Mindy. She will appear on the following dates: October 3, 9 – 10, 16 – 17, 23 – 24, and 30 from 6:30p – 10:00p.
For more information, check out the links on the Parks Blog page:
Is there a particular event you’re most excited for? Let us know!