- Pumbaa lot will open for early arrivals at 10 p.m. the evening of May 21.
- Mickey & Friends Parking Structure will open at 4 a.m. and Toy Story Lot will open at 5 a.m. on May 22.
- Guests may bring games, blankets, chairs, tents and sleeping bags, but guests must return these items to their cars or hotel rooms and return to the line by 2 a.m.
- At 2 a.m., all guests in line will be moved through Security checkpoints to the Disneyland Resort Esplanade, where they will receive a commemorative keepsake while supplies last.
- No smoking, fighting or loud music will be allowed in line.
- All guests in line will be able to temporarily leave the line to use the restroom, purchase food or beverages, and return or retrieve items from their vehicles/hotel rooms.
- At 4 a.m., guests who choose to begin their day at Disneyland park will be escorted onto Main Street, U.S.A., to prepare for the opening celebration moment, which will take place at approximately 6 a.m. inside Disneyland park.
- Guests who choose to begin their day at Disney California Adventure park will be escorted onto Buena Vista Street at 5:30 a.m.
- Regular park admission used on May 22 is valid for the entire 24-hour period (6 a.m. on May 22 through 6 a.m. on May 23). A special ticket is not required for this event.
- Disneyland Resort ticket booths will open at 2 a.m. on May 22.
- SoCal and SoCal Select Annual Passports will not be valid for admission on May 22.
- Premium, Deluxe and Premier Annual Passports will be valid for admission during the entire 24-hour period.
- Disneyland Forever Fireworks- 9:30pm (Reminder that viewing for this show can be seen from not just Main Street, but also from the “it’s a small world” mall and Rivers of America)
- Paint the Night Parade- 8:50pm and 1am
- – Fantasmic!- 9pm and 10:45pm (Fast Pass Distribution will be the same as usual)
- Mary Poppins Sing Along- Main Street Opera House- 6pm, 10pm, 12:45am, 3:30am
- Mickey’s ToonTown Pajama Party (12am-4:30am)- Special party with Mickey and friends with photo locations, special food offerings and a live DJ.
- Royal Swing Big Band Ball- Royal Theater- 10:30pm, 11:15pm, 12:30am, 1:30am
- Super Hero Movie Marathon- Tomorrowland Theater (Guardians of the Galaxy 10pm and 3am, The Avengers 12:15am)
- TLT Dance Club- Tomorrowland Terrace, 12:30am-5am
- Disney California Adventure Park:
- World of Color- Celebrate!- 9pm, 10:15pm, 3am (Fast Pass Distribution will be at Grizzly River Run like usual)
- Pixar Play Parade- 5:15pm
- Diamond Mad T Party- 8:30pm- 5am
- Pacific Wharf Dance Party- 10:45pm, 2:45am, 3:30am-5am
Tip: Make sure to grab an Entertainment Guide for all of the other Entertainment Offerings because of shows are adding more sets/shows than normal. Click here for more information.
Attractions- The following attractions will be open from 6am-6am, unless otherwise noted.
Disneyland Park- Alice in Wonderland
- – Astro Orbiter
– Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (6am-4am)
– Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters (6am-5am)
– Casey Jr. Circus Train
– Davey Crockett’s Explorer Canoes (11am-5pm)
– Disneyland Monorail
– Disneyland Opera House (Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln 12pm-5pm; Mary Poppins Sing Along 6pm-6am)
– Disneyland Railroad
– Dumbo the Flying Elephant
– Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage (6am-3am)
– Gadget’s Go Coaster (7am-7pm, 12am-4:30am)
– Haunted Mansion
– Indiana Jones Adventure
– “it’s a small world”
– Jungle Cruise (6am-3:45am)
– King Arthur Carrousel
– Mad Tea Party
– Mark Twain Riverboat (9am-5pm)
– Matterhorn Bobsleds (6am-2:15am)
– Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
– Pinocchio’s Daring Journey (6am-2:45am)
– Pirates of the Caribbean (6am-5am)
– Roger Rabbit’s Cartoon Spin (7am-7pm, 12am-4:30am)
– Sailing Ship Columbia (11am-4pm)
– Sleeping Beauty Cast Walkthrough
– Snow White’s Scary Adventures
– Space Mountain
– Splash Mountain (6am-3am)
– Star Tours
– Storybook Land Canal Boats (closes 1 hour before parade, opens 1 hour after parade)
– The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
– Tomorrowland Theater (Tomorrowland Preview/Super Hero Movie Marathon)
– Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
Disney California Adventure Park
- – California Screamin’ (7am-4am, closed during World of Color)
– Flik’s Flyers (6am-2am, 2am-6am)
– Francis’ Ladybug Boogie (6am-4am)
– Golden Zephyr (closes for Pixar Play Parade)
– Goofy’s Sky School
– Heimlich’s Chew Chew Train (6am-12am, 2am-6am)
– It’s Tough go to be a Bug
– Jumpin’ Jellyfish (closes for World of Color)
– King Triton’s Carousel
– The Little Mermaid- Ariel’s Undersea Adventure (6am-12am, 4am-6am)
– Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree
– Mickey’s Fun Wheel (closed for World of Color, 6am-4:30am)
– Monster’s Inc, Mike and Sulley to the Rescue
– Radiator Springs Racers (7am-3am)
– Red Car Trolley
– Redwood Creek Challenge Trail (6am-11pm)
– Silly Symphony Swings (closes for World of Color)
– Soarin’ Over California
– Toy Story Midway Mania
– Tuck and Roll’s Drive’Em Boogie
– Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (7am-6am)
For special food offerings for this event, make sure to check this post by the Disney Parks Blog. To view, click here.
Merchandise for the 24 hour event will be available at the following locations:
- Disney Clothiers
- Little Green Men Store Command
Disney California Adventure Park
- Elias and Company
- Downtown Disney
- World of Disney
Along with the 24 hour event product, the 60th anniversary merchandise will also be on sale at many various locations around the Resort starting on Wednesday, May 20th. To preview some of the merchandise that will be available these days, click here.
All information subject to change.
If you have any questions or tips you would like to add, please comment below! Hope to see you there!
We hope you are ready to be dazzled!