Since my last post, Anaheim Eats Part 1, did so well. I have decided to do a part 2. So sit back, relax, and enjoy these Anaheim eats!
- Original Pancake House– This is one of the best breakfast places in California, dare i say the whole west coast.When you pass by, you can see lines of people waiting outside just to get inside to wait some more. The turn around rate is pretty good, so even with the longest of lines you will never wait more then 30 minutes tops (usually the wait is about 5-10 minutes). The must haves are of course the German pancake, for the smaller version get the Dutch baby.Generously sprinkle lots of powdered sugar, squeeze some lemon on top, and you’re ready to have mouthfuls of yummy goodness. Check out this great breakfast spot!
- Willy’s Eatery– This place is a true gem to Anaheim. It has an amazingly authentic family owned real feel to the place. Not only do they have amazing Greek food, but also “best Eggs Benedict in the OC”. The Eggs Benedict was buttery and the eggs were poached perfectly. It’s a must try! Click here for official website.
- PokiNometry– Think the chipotle of poki/sushi bowls. First, Pick rice or chips. Second, pick your fish from yellowtail, albacore, tuna, salmon, and more. Third, throw in some onions, chives and sesame. Fourth and not least, throw in some spicy sauce and you just concocted a heavenly poki bowl for under $10. Furthermore, the portion sizes here are great considering raw fish is never cheap. If you love sushi, this is a great unique find.
- Earl of Sandwich– I can never sing enough praises about Earl of Sandwich! It’s one of the cheapest and quickest places to eat at downtown Disney! I recommend “The Full Montagu”, which is thinly shaven roast beef, turkey, honey mustard, all on warm crispy bread. Tip 1: 10% off for Annual Passholders. AAA members, and Cast Members. Tip 2: Take the Monorail from Tomorrowland and it drops you off across the way from Earl! For full menu check out their website here.
- Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles– This is an LA favorite! Roscoe’s recently opened their Anaheim location and it’s been busy ever since. I highly recommend trying this place out but just make sure you have enough time because service can be slow. That being said, it’s an incredible value for your money considering how much food they manage to put on your plate, not to mention the fact that the food is delicious. Probably one of the best chicken and waffles I’ve had. I always order the #1 Scoe’s which comes with two pieces of chicken and two waffles If you aren’t from California, this a LA must do. Check official website here.
- Ho-Toy’s Chinese Food– This is a little hole in the wall, but is so worth it! This tiny little place is located by Albertsons and a hair salon. (Plenty of parking available) I’ve been here a few times and the line can get pretty long, sometimes all the way to outside of the door. I would recommend even if the line is long to wait, since the line goes pretty fast.
The portions are amazing, when I order a 2 item combo I feel like i better hold onto it with two hands because the styrofoam container is very heavy and feels like it will break. They are very generous with their portions. The orange chicken has a great taste to it and not crunchy like other places.
Well that’s all for now. Have you guys tried any of these places? What did you think?